Monday, May 17, 2010

WOLF SPIRIT

It’s been a while since I’ve added something to my blog, and as I begin writing I have no clue as to where it will lead. So let’s just call this piece of sharing word-flow.  I am beginning to accept my state of choice, being alone, not lonely, just alone. Too often I was caught up in the ‘feeling sorry for myself’ status. I am learning about my strengths, my abilities, my weakness, my dreams, my expectations.

For the first time in a long time, I am re-connecting with my inner self.  And as I’ve learnt before great things can transpire when this happens. On another note I am strengthening those relationships with many of those who have reached out to me before, like family and friends.  

However at the end of the day I remain the lone wolf on top of the mountain, looking around and looking within. The wind blows against my face, and I taste her breath as sweet as sunlight could taste all sprinkled with love. Call her God, call her Spirit, call her my Inner Guidance, the trilogy of unconditional love and acceptance of self and beyond. I am accepting all that I’ve felt and yearned, I am accepting all that I know, all that had been granted and all that had not been. Sometimes desires are mirages that are best left unreal and untouched. And I thank God for those.

I turn to the east, to the west, to the north and the south, I look up and down and then I look within. Behind me paw prints leave my mark, and with time they will return to the dust and dusk of life. Ahead of me, stretches untouched land barren and wild. My fur is coated with the seeds of flowers and fruits. I begin with one step…my inner being makes the next…and we go on...

2 comments: