Monday, September 14, 2009

wanting you

moments

like first smiles

intoxicate me

like finger tips gently

or perhaps accidentally

touching naked skin

and I have studied your lips

imagined how they may taste

on my tongue

as I whisper dangerously close

my body vibrating

trying to grasp the scent

i want to bathe myself in

yet you pull and push me

magic marker boundaries

and erase them

tired of standing still

waiting for some direction

and I’ve released you

more times that I’d admit

but my heart returns to your gaze

and what is it about you

that captures me

in that first moment

of wanting you.

2 comments:

  1. This gave me chills. Good job Pauls. Oh and thanks for listening today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u like babes...listening is our gift to friends...u don't have to thank me hon.

    ReplyDelete